Kai was the Keynote Speaker at the East Coast Body Positive Fitness Alliance Conference in Boston October 14-16, 2016. BPFA
Kai was a featured speaker at the National BEDA Conference from November 5-7th, 2015.
What is BEDA 2015?
BEDA 2015, the Binge Eating Disorder Association’s 6th Annual Conference, will be held at the Hilton Diplomat in Hollywood FL, November 5 – 7, 2015. This year the theme Many Paths, One Journey was chosen to highlight the variety of ways in which people experience, treat and recover from binge eating disorder (BED). The event will cover topics from size diversity and weight stigma to current research into mood disorders and the efficacy of different treatment models.
Who Should Attend?
BEDA 2015 is a must-attend event for professionals and individuals alike.
Whether you just started treating clients with BED or you have been a practicing clinician for many years, BEDA 2015 will help guide your best practices, and provide you with the latest research.
If you’re an individual seeking information about this disorder, or a caregiver who needs support, this event is designed with workshops to support you in your work.
Why Should I Attend?
The BEDA values are at the heart of all outreach efforts and are the centerpiece of this and every conference.
BEDA is committed to:
- Providing understanding and hope
- Supporting evidence-based research
- Promoting clinically accepted practices
- Aggregating resources for individuals, families and treatment professionals
- Developing and encouraging educational opportunities for treatment professionals
- Educating clinicians about how to provide equitable treatment
- Educating individuals about how advocate for proper medical attention
To Attend, Register here: http://bedaonline.com/conference/
To book Kai to speak on topics of Body Acceptance, Body Shaming, Reality TV and her own story please contact:
Dee Marie at Camai Marketing